A friend sent these pictures of some of his honey harvest. It was part of his second pull, taken September 4th. He says there’s more to gather and he’ll collect it in a couple of weeks. Looks like great quality! Stephen’s a skilled photographer (he took these pictures and I’ve used others on this site before), but we have to also give credit to the honey containers who were willing to line up so nicely for the photos.
- Bees Kill Endangered Penguins
- Free International Symposium
- Waxing in the and Waning Days of Summer
- Blue and Green in the Flower Patch
- September Bears
- Not the only bees in town
- The Story of my Life (in less than two hours)
- Free Beekeeping Information!
- A Day of Days
- Honey bee song from the honey bee country