I’m giving thanks this morning to Stefan, a beekeeper/blogger in San Jose, who has decided to take a a year-long break from blogging to travel the world. My gratitude is for Stefan’s blog (which I hope he’ll continue after his sabbatical) and because Stefan has surprised me by listing my most popular Bad Beekeeping Blog posts of 2018 as a farewell note to his readers. Thank you, Stefan!
Meanwhile, I think everyone would enjoy revisiting his posts about getting started with backyard beekeeping. Also, send him a note if you live somewhere interesting and maybe he can drop by and say hello to you and your bees. I’m in Calgary. Maybe he’ll visit us this summer!
Ron is a Canadian Beekeeper and active Blogger, trainer and a real asset to the beekeeping world to me. His Blog: https://badbeekeepingblog.com/
I am taking a one year break from Beekeeping in 2019 as I will travel for a year. Here is the list of really interesting topics
- Rotten: Lawyers, Guns, and Honey
- Have you lithium-chlorided your bees yet?
- Kicked out of a farmer’s market
- Dr Warwick Kerr, the “Man Who Created Killer Bees”, has died
- Crazy Russian Hacker lost all his bees!
- Why your honey gets hard
- Causes of winter losses
- Should you feed s tired bee?
- Nuisance-free beekeeping
- How to predict a honey flow