My friend Stephen was helping a new beekeeper when they spotted these spotted honey bees. It almost looks like someone was doing a science experiment using marked bees. It’s probably sticky pollen that got glued to the bees’ blind spots – the spot where a bee can’t reach to scratch her itch or her stuck pollen. Stephen says there were five or six of these bees. Have you ever seen anything like this?
- The Fragile Earth Egg
- World Apitherapy Day: Bee Carefully!
- Ask Three ‘Experts’ (and get six answers)
- Hobby Beekeepers Get an Extra Hour
- Nuisance-free beekeeping
- Causes of Winter Losses
- Presidential Bees
- Oh dear, a virus ‘jumps’ from plants to bees
- Support a Book
- Crazy Russian Hacker lost all his bees!