A friend sent these pictures of some of his honey harvest. It was part of his second pull, taken September 4th. He says there’s more to gather and he’ll collect it in a couple of weeks. Looks like great quality! Stephen’s a skilled photographer (he took these pictures and I’ve used others on this site before), but we have to also give credit to the honey containers who were willing to line up so nicely for the photos.
- Ask Three ‘Experts’ (and get six answers)
- Hobby Beekeepers Get an Extra Hour
- Nuisance-free beekeeping
- Causes of Winter Losses
- Presidential Bees
- Oh dear, a virus ‘jumps’ from plants to bees
- Support a Book
- Crazy Russian Hacker lost all his bees!
- Why your honey gets hard
- Have you lithium-chlorided your bees yet?