A friend sent these pictures of some of his honey harvest. It was part of his second pull, taken September 4th. He says there’s more to gather and he’ll collect it in a couple of weeks. Looks like great quality! Stephen’s a skilled photographer (he took these pictures and I’ve used others on this site before), but we have to also give credit to the honey containers who were willing to line up so nicely for the photos.
- Walden Publishing: Helping New Beekeepers
- Unseen Pollinators
- Creamed Honey
- Why are Hives Damp in the Winter?
- Winterprep: What’s the neighbour doing?
- They Got Me – on the Kiwimana Podcast!
- How Well Do You Know Your Bees?
- My Failure as a Beekeeper: Part VI
- My Failure as a Beekeeper: Part V
- 95th Birthday for “The Man Who Made Killer Bees”